11 Must-Take Love Compatibility Tests For Couples
Are you and your significant other a love match? We found 11 relationship compatibility tests to help you answer that question.
A well-designed test will help you both understand the unique challenges you face if you decide to move forward together.
- 11 of the Best Love Compatibility Tests
- 2. Fivethirtyeight Personality Quiz
- 3. Truity Test: Which personality type is your love match?
- 4. Gottman: How well do you know your partner?
- 5. Allthetests: Couple Compatibility Quiz
- 6. My Real Personality: Couple Test, Do You Match?
- 7. Psychologia’s Compatibility Test
- 8. 365Tests Love Compatibility Test
Nanaya offers a personality test that scientifically analyzes your answers to sort you into 16 personality classifications (not the MBTI types) and make predictions about your romantic future.
After taking the quiz, Nanaya generates a personalized report. For a more detailed report and better accuracy, choose the premium option.
2. Fivethirtyeight Personality Quiz
This quiz uses the Big 5 personality sorter to scientifically assess your answers with scores on five different traits: extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, negative emotionality, and openness to experience.
Knowing your scores and how they compare to the average human being and to your significant other can make you more aware of why you’re drawn to each other. What do each of you bring to the relationship?
3. Truity Test: Which personality type is your love match?
Truity provides a free love compatibility test that takes five minutes. The leading question – “Which personality type is your love match?” – is the one this test is designed to answer.
Unlike the previous option, this one does take your MBTI type into account when determining your ideal match. It also considers your answers to its quiz questions.